Registration for the 2018/2019 school year will begin on Monday, February 5, 2018. Forms will be available online or from the school office during the last week of January.
The following documentation must be presented at the time of registration. Applications will not be accepted or dated until all documentation is received.
Proof of Residency
If you own your home we require one of the following:
- copy of your current year property tax assessment OR
- copy of your mortgage or purchase agreement.
If you rent your home we require the following:
- copy of the legal rental agreement OR
- signed District Verification of Address by Landlord form AND
- a copy of a supporting utility document showing renter’s name and address.
Proof of Citizenship or Status in Canada
Both the student and parent must provide proof of citizenship or status in Canada (original birth certificate, citizenship card, passport, landed immigrant document or permanent resident card).
A copy of the most recent report card or transcript of grades.
A parent/legal guardian must complete and sign the Parent Declaration for each child attending a Delta school.